Mesa Water to Host Summertime Community Chats
- 30 June 2016
WHO: Mesa Water District board members and staff will be visiting local neighborhoods this summer for “Community Chats.”
WHAT: Mesa Water looks forward to meeting with customers and discussing issues affecting the community, including the drought, Mesa Water’s ongoing water conservation efforts, the development of local, reliable water supplies and the exploration of opportunities to serve customers more economically, effectively and efficiently. Refreshments provided.
WHERE: Events will be held in neighborhoods throughout the District.
WHEN: Events will be hosted on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings from July 6 through August 10, 2016.
- Wednesday, July 6 Mesa Verde Methodist Church Fellowship Hall 1701 Baker Street Costa Mesa, CA 92626 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 9 Balearic Community Center 1975 Balearic Drive Costa Mesa, CA 92626 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 13 Kaiser Elementary School 2130 Santa Ana Avenue Costa Mesa, CA 92627 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 16 Costa Mesa Historical Society 1870 Anaheim Avenue Costa Mesa, CA 92627 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 20 Mesa Water District 1965 Placentia Avenue Costa Mesa, CA 92627 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 23 Pinkley Park 360 East Ogle Street Costa Mesa, CA 92627 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 27 College Park Elementary School 2380 Notre Dame Road Costa Mesa, CA 92626 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 30 Vanguard University Scott Academic Center, Rm #227 55 Fair Drive Costa Mesa, CA 92626 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, August 6 Shiffer Park 3143 Bear Street Costa Mesa, CA 92626 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 10 Mesa Water Reliability Facility 1350 Gisler Avenue Costa Mesa, CA 92626 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
About Mesa Water District